The political reaction to COVID-19, was planned and rehearsed for decades. Its premise required the projections of high fatality rates to justify an extreme response, such as shutting down national and global economies, while putting hundreds of millions of non-COVID-19 lives at risk.
Thus, during the planning of the COVID-19 pandemic, it was imperative to shutter millions of small businesses, create massive unemployment and demoralize the populace to such a degree so as to be able to usher in regime change toward a more socialist and communist system in the relatively free-functioning capitalist societies of the U.S. and the West.
It was imperative to demonstrate through computer modeling, a high number of potential fatalities to motivate political leaders worldwide to take action under duress, without considering the broader consequences of shutting down local, state, provincial and national economies with lockdowns, quarantines and other extreme measures. That was precisely what happened. And the political theatre continues to this day.
The pseudo-pandemic was and is, essentially, a globally orchestrated “live exercise” in managing this pandemic, which incidentally was preceded in October 2019 by “Event 201”, a pandemic tabletop exercise” coordinated by various public health organizations.
The alleged purpose of this exercise is a flimsy pretext for fear-mongering instigated by the global elite (or global cult as David Icke would say) in order to exercise more control over humanity. It is estimated that the Global Elite numbers about 8,500 members, while there are 8 billion of us. That equates to approximately, one in a million are members of the Global Elite who orchestrate regime changes behind the scenes of every day politics.
America and much of the rest of the world is now living under a fascist medical tyranny, with more and more basic freedoms being lost everyday as we rush toward a medical police state where the Constitution of the U.S. is set aside as meaningless and obsolete by those with a lust for power and control.
Those behind-the-scenes of this great travesty of freedom and liberty would prefer to “cancel” the U.S. constitution, to obliterate any respect for the last bastion of sovereignty in the U.S. Law and order are considered an obstacle to their tyrannical ambitions.
The trillion dollar question is, will enough people resist the political and medical tyranny being foisted upon us?
“Quarantine is what you do to restrict the movement of a sick person. Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of a healthy person.”
Even if the worst case scenario of computer projections were on point, and let us say, 2 million Americans died of COVID- 19, many more would have suffered, starved, suicided or otherwise died due to the myriad side effects of the lockdowns, not because of the virus.
As it turns out, their computer projections were wrong by a factor of 10, however, the dire consequences of the lockdowns were actually worse than one could have imagined. This was one of many mistruths that have plagued this pandemic.
“The huge collateral damage of lockdowns is becoming clear. Global unemployment has spiked. Hundreds of millions of children have missed school, often for months. Families have been kept apart. And much of the damage is still to come.” ~ The Economist
Former Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director, Robert Redfield, promoted a general reopening of schools, highlighting the low coronavirus risk for children without preexisting conditions, and the unfortunate spike in suicides and drug overdoses, which Redfield said are “far greater” in number than COVID-19 deaths among the young.
Sending children back to schools and day care centers in Denmark, the first country in Europe to do so, did not lead to an increase in COVID-19 infections, according to official data, confirming similar findings from Finland.
Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador suggested that politicians who impose lockdowns or curfews to limit COVID-19 are acting like dictators.The comments came as the President once again fended off questions about why he almost never wears a face mask, saying it was a question of liberty.
The Mexican leader said pandemic measures that limit people’s movements are “fashionable among authorities who want to show they are heavy handed like dictators.”
“A lot of them are letting their authoritarian instincts show,” he said, adding “the fundamental thing as a leader is to guarantee liberty.”
Senator. Rand Paul (R-KY) observed that the COVID-19 lockdowns were “a big mistake,” adding that “they led to a crippling of the economy, though haven’t “done much to the virus.”
- People were dropping dead in the streets.
- Three percent of humanity will die.
- Herd immunity is a dangerous idea.
- We need a vaccine to give us herd immunity.
- Lockdowns work.
- A lockdown does not cause more deaths than it saves.
- Being infected may not, or does not, make one immune.
- Having COVID-19 means having serious symptoms.
- Masks work.
- Two meter social or physical distancing is scientific and necessary.
- Money has nothing to do with this
- The destruction of basic human rights is a price worth paying.
To establish a totalitarian government, or attempt a financial, political and medical coup d’etat, a pseudo-pandemic creates the perfect ambiance to do so. If our political leaders were actually honestly concerned about public health, then a lockdown might have been an option if carefully orchestrated.
The International Emergency was first declared when the World Health Organization (WHO) officially announced COVID-19 was a pandemic on March 11, 2020. This was several months after the initial outbreak in Wuhan, China in November 2019.
WHO was on the fence about declaring it a pandemic for months. WHO collaborated with China on concealing the extent and seriousness of this pandemic.
Years ago, China bought its influence and economic power into the United Nations (UN), thus China was a large part of influencing the UN’s decisions and actions regarding COVID-19.
Even though the U.S. was the largest single funding source for WHO, the Gates Foundation funded GAVI and China had more medical and international influence and power than its U.S. counterpart.
On April 14, 2020, U.S. President Trump suspended funded WHO and wrote a scathing letter detailing his reasons for doing so.
By the time WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic, it had already spread around the world including the U.S. with the first positive test case in Seattle, Washington on January 21, 2020.
A U.S. intelligence officer claimed that early alarms about the pandemic went unheeded.
After the National Emergency was finally declared by U.S. President Donald Trump on January 31, 2020, other countries followed suit.
It is important to understand that a “Declaration of National Emergency” opens up federal funding for states and public health agencies while certain emergency powers then become available.
“Martial Law” is declared in the case of insurrection, rebellion or civil war. If martial law is declared, then the U.S. military can be brought in by the U.S. President to enforce law and order. Martial law, if declared, suspends the U.S. constitution as was done during the Civil War and as well as once during WWII.
Martial law is an extreme and rare measure used to control society during war or periods of civil unrest or chaos. Martial law on the national level may be declared by Congress or the president.
If Martial law is declared, the “continuity of government” emergency operation takes hold and the U.S. President is ushered off to a secure bunker and constitutional government is temporarily suspended. As of August, 2020, U.S. President Trump has not declared “martial law”, and to his credit, he refrained from declaring such in response to looting and rioting during the protests.
U.S National & State Emergencies
A “Declaration of a U.S. State Emergency” bestows limited, 30-Day emergency powers during a pandemic. These emergency powers can be extended lawfully by the consent of the state legislatures. This “Declaration” also activates the National Guard as needed by the states.
What was deeply disturbing about the U.S. States, notably those U.S. States with Democratic Governors, was the extent to which these Governors expanded their emergency powers beyond what a sound pandemic response might be.
U.S. Democratic Governors went to great lengths during an election year to make the pandemic response a partisan, political circus to make Republican Governors and U.S. President Trump appear incompetent in the eyes of the public.
The dominant left, liberal mainstream media went along for the ride and further fueled the flames of division along party lines to the extreme edge of provoking a civil war during a pandemic. An intelligent and wise nation should understand by now, violence ends democracy. Twenty years of media consolidation by the Global Elite has not been good for democracy.
The extreme lockdowns were suggested by public health “experts” including Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx who were part of Trump’s White House COVID-19 response team. Both had intimate connections with the Gates Foundation. Haven’t we had enough of expert opinions yet? Apparently not.
Stanford Professor John Ioannidis indicated that the USA was severely overreacting to COVID-19. Researchers at Stanford concluded that more damage than good was done by the lockdowns than for public health and safety.
Orange County’s Dr. Jeff Barke broke his silence on the negative impacts of shutting down the economy. Many other researchers opined that shutdowns were pointless for containing COVID-19.
U.S. Congressman Ron Paul went so far as to suggest that the coronavirus was a hoax. Trump had indicated a similar sentiment in the beginning. Neither of these men meant that COVID-19 didn’t exist, but that the political reaction to COVID-19 was a planned “hoax” during an election year aimed at taking away our freedoms and expanding tyrannical rule.
Even in the aftermath of the first wave of the COVID-19 “plandemic”, the left, liberal mainstream media, political leaders and public health officials were spiking the news with threats about the next COVID-19 wave with warnings of new cases and fatalities attributed to COVID-19. The only pandemic is fake news, fake numbers and real fear.
For the sake of not just another gripping headline, but with much more sinister intent, the mainstream media has been fueling more COVID-19 panic. Along with the mainstream media, social media has also been weaponized in this battle for dominance and power. Always remember who owns corporate media. Big Pharma provides 50% of the mainstream media funding in a non-election year, so they are going to support the agenda of their advertisers.
These political agencies acting like petty tyrants are playing a dangerous game with our livelihoods and their fear of death which is counterproductive from a public health standpoint (as if they actually cared about public health).
U.S. Republican Governors
Republican U.S. States that did not shutdown their economies seem to be faring much better than the lockdown Democratic States. South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem did not shut down her state. Governor Noem criticized Americans for giving up liberties for a “little bit of security”. She refused to declare a state “stay-at-home” order. She is encouraging schools to open without mask mandates.
South Dakota is considering the first state bill to outlaw all vaccine and medical mandates. More bans on mandates have followed. Meanwhile in April 2020, Adams County, Colorado voted against mandatory vaccines.
The Governor of Idaho issued a “stay-at-home” order, then ended the order, thereby restoring normal activity. The Governor of Kansas had a religious gathering ban blocked by a federal judge.
Four Michigan sheriffs vociferated that they won’t enforce their Governor’s orders. Texas Governor Garry Abbott deemed religious services “essential”.
The Governor of Georgia Brian Kemp has ordered “no mandatory masks”. Governor Doug Ducey of Arizona has cited that requiring the wearing of masks would violate constitutional freedoms. Of the 19 States that do not mandate masks, 18 are run by Republican Governors.
U.S. Democratic Governors
Various Democratic states – New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan and California – have dictated extremely unconstitutional, police-state tactics to assure compliance with “stay at home” or “shelter in place” orders which are, in fact, suggestions or recommendations, not law. The COVID-19 pandemic is exposing tyrants all over the U.S.
Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb signed an Executive Order which will mean a statewide mask requirement which came into effect in Indiana. Those who don’t follow the new order could be charged with a Class B misdemeanor, which is punishable by a fine and up to six months in jail. Holcomb decreed that all residents and visitors in the state will be required to wear face coverings such as masks in public or risk facing a criminal charge. Since when does a Governor make laws, then entirely bypass the state legislature?
Reaching the point of absurdity, a Wisconsin state agency now requires employees to wear masks while teleconferencing. An explosion in mandatory masking isn’t driven by science, but by fear and control.
Trust in government, business chiefs and media is crumbling amid a perceived mishandling by leaders of the COVID-19 pandemic and a widespread feeling among ordinary citizens they are being misled.
U.S. State Governors Exceeding 30-Day Time Limits on Emergency Authority
Supreme Courts have ruled that even during a state emergency, governors have a 30-day window to respond to such emergencies. Beyond that 30-day window, which can be renewed, governors require the consent of their state legislature to enforce their decrees.
Attorney Mari Foreman Groff says these state governors are pushing far beyond the limits of their emergency powers.
Furthermore, In a landmark ruling with far-reaching implications, the Michigan Supreme Court decided that Gov. Gretchen Whitmer violated her constitutional authority by continuing to issue orders to combat COVID-19 without the approval of state lawmakers. The state’s high court ruled 4-3 that a state law allowing the governor to declare emergencies and keep them in place without legislative input — the 1945 Emergency Powers of the Governor Act — is unconstitutional.
The court was unanimous in ruling that a separate law — the 1976 Emergency Management Act — did not give Whitmer the power, after April 30, to issue or renew any executive orders related to the COVID-19 pandemic after 28 days without legislative approval.
Additionally, the Michigan Supreme Court backed a barbershop that stayed open in rebuke of the Michigan governor’s restrictions.
Meanwhile, the Wisconsin Supreme Court struck down Governor Tony Evers “safer at home” order since he didn’t have the consent of the state legislature to uphold the order. Wisconsin’s Republican-controlled Senate has voted to end Governor Tony Evers’ face mask order, with lawmakers arguing the governor overstepped its authority by extending emergency mandates without approval from the legislature – deeming the Democratic governor’s emergency health orders “unlawful.” The bill applies not only to Evers’ most recent declaration last week, but to “all actions of the governor and all emergency orders” issued throughout the pandemic, including the statewide requirement for mask-wearing in public.
“At the end of June 2020, the governors of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut announced that anyone coming into their states from other states identified as COVID-19 “hot spots”, up to 19 states, are required to quarantine themselves for 14 days upon entering.
Ironically, Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York earlier in the pandemic called a similar policy put in place by Rhode Island unlawful for those from New York, then threatened to sue Rhode Island. The Rhode Island police were ordered to hunt down New Yorkers seeking refuge out-of- state.
State-to-State travel restrictions are constitutionally dubious and deeply problematic, because they violate the separation of powers between the state and federal governments. U.S. State Governors have no authority whatsoever to limit interstate commerce or travel.
Although governors have been granted short-term emergency powers to respond to a pandemic, these powers have limits. In particular, governors can only exercise the power that has been granted to them by the legislative branches of their state. Constitutional guarantees, such as the right to due process and the right to travel, further constrain the governors’ emergency powers.
Most state legislatures have recognized that the power to quarantine
or isolate infected individuals is a critical tool in a governor’s pandemic response arsenal. However, ordering someone not to leave their home is a significant incursion on liberty. Accordingly, state legislatures have placed stringent limitations on the exercise of this power.”
U.S. State Emergency Decrees
Washington State residents who refuse a COVID-19 test are to be placed under house arrest. This is a shocking violation of our civil liberties and rights as U.S. citizens.
Meanwhile, Ventura, California police can now enter and remove you from your home if you test positive for COVID-19.
The Los Angeles Mayor has threatened to cut power and water for businesses violating the “safer-at-home” COVID-19 order or hosting large parties or gatherings. A Los Angeles sheriff shut down all gun stores, then released 1,700 inmates.
San Diego, California citizens face $1,000 fines or jail time for “watching the sunset” at beaches. California police were in the process of arresting a woman for going to the beach. When dozens of other people joined her, the police let her go and stood down. California police in some cities used drones to patrol the lockdown.
California Governor Newsom outlined a six-point guide to reopen the Californian economy. He said he won’t be swayed by protests. He has the full support of the legislature.
The Pacific Legal Foundation filed a lawsuit on behalf of two California small businesses and their owners. Ghost Golf is a haunted house-themed indoor miniature golf course in Fresno that has been shut down almost continuously since March. Sol y Luna is a Mexican restaurant in Bakersfield that was long forced to operate only outdoors and even now can operate only at a diminished and unsustainable capacity.
Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago, Illinois had an entire neighborhood’s cars towed to stop a church from having religious services. Many of the towed cars did not belong to those attending the service.
Greenville, Mississippi ticketed people $500 each after attending a drive-in church service. Kentucky recorded churchgoers’ license plates who attended church on Easter.
A Michigan Doctor was raided by the FBI and arrested for treating COVID-19 patients with Vitamin C.
Winslow, Arizona police arrested a small business owner because only Walmart is considered essential.
Oregon’s crackdown intensified as hundreds of Oregonians enter closed parks and beaches. Then, Oregon Governor Brown extended the state of emergency. Furthermore, down the road of tyranny, Oregon Governor Kate Brown announced that she is imposing a statewide outdoor mask mandate regardless of vaccination status.
The Raleigh, North Carolina Police Department declared “protesting” a nonessential activity, then arrested a female protester.
Hawaii continued a mandatory 14-day quarantine for all non-residents entering the state as tourists, thereby destroying their tourist economy. After hundreds of tourists were fined for stepping out of their hotel rooms and several others arrested, several are suing the government for their unconstitutional quarantines. The Hawaii Governor closed all beaches even for the residents.
The Colorado Governor ordered health food stores to close, but other grocery chains are considered essential services and allowed to stay open. Nevada Governor ordered closures of health food stores, for example Whole Foods.
The Governor of Vermont decreed home farming “non-essential” and closed down seed stores as did the unpopular Governor of Michigan. In the midst of a food shortage why would any authority stop us from buying seeds or gardening supplies? These scenarios are a dress rehearsal for a total police state.
A U.S. Federal Judge ruled that the Governor of Pennsylvania’ shutdown order was unconstitutional. The declaratory judgment stipulated that “congregate gathering limits imposed by defendants’ mitigation orders violate the right of assembly enshrined in the First Amendment, the stay-at-home and business closure components of defendants’ orders violate the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, and the business closure components of the defendants’ orders violate the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment”.
Furthermore, Judge Stickman said,
“The liberties protected by the Constitution are not fair-weather freedoms – in place when times are good but able to be cast aside in times of trouble,” Stickman wrote.
“There is no question that this country has faced, and will face, emergencies of every sort. But the solution to a national crisis can never be permitted to supersede the commitment to individual liberty that stands as the foundation of the American experiment.”
U.S. Police State
Do U.S. State Governors have the right to decide which human activities and businesses are essential and which are not? Does New Jersey Governor’s restrictions violate Bill of Rights?
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) declared that it would support legal action if the U.S. State Governors restrictions go too far and violate the U.S. Constitution or Bill of Rights. For example, the Justice Department backed businesses challenging Michigan’s pandemic restrictions. Attorney General Barr spoke out on lockdowns, warning that, “We are killing the patient.”
According to legal researchers and constitutional attorneys, various state governor shutdown orders are unconstitutional and beyond their authority to execute.
The pseudo-pandemic has provided closet dictators and oligarchs with a dream come true for abusing their powers. The political response to COVID- 19 is seizing our rights and destroying our economies. Some public health experts have continued to declare that the U.S. must stay locked down for 12-18 months until there is a vaccine.
A constitutional attorney has warned us that governments around the world are using COVID-19 as a pretext to take away our fundamental rights.
The innovative billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk considers California “shelter-in-place” orders as fascist for locking down businesses including his Tesla factory. Musk has now moved his factory and operations from California to Texas – more libertarian and business-friendly states.
Therefore, we must ask, what good are your constitutional rights if they are violated if and when Americans get sick? We the People cannot let COVID- 19 lead to a 911 style erosion of civil liberties. May we heed this dire warning by U.S. President John F. Kennedy’s nephew, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
“Every part of our lives will be subject to control. This virus is about training us for submission, training us to do what we’re told. To not go to the beach unless we’re told, to not kiss our girlfriend without their permission. They’re turning us into production units and consuming entities. They are going to rob us not only of our democracy and our liberties, but our souls. They are going to inject us with the medicines they want and they’re going to charge us for the diseases they give us. They are going to control every part of our lives.” ~ Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- The Atlantic | John Hopkins Center for Health Security war-gamed what might happen if a new coronavirus swept the globe at Event 201 in Fall 2019.
- Public Health Informatics Institute (PHII) | COVID At Now project precipitated the lockdowns by public officials.
- Occams Razor Terror Events | Here are a number of indicators that the alleged coronavirus pandemic is, essentially, a globally orchestrated “live exercise” in managing a pandemic.
- Vaccine Impact | America is now living under medical tyranny, with more and more basic freedoms being lost on a daily basis.
- Trending Politics & The Economist | COVID Lockdowns Will Cause More Children’s Deaths Long-term Than Without Them.
- Daily Wire | During a Buck Institute Webinar streamed on July 14, Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Robert Redfield promoted the general reopening of schools.
- Reuters | Reopening schools in Denmark did not worsen outbreak, data shows.
- AP News | Mexico’s president calls virus lockdowns “dictatorship”; Lew Rockwell | Mexican President says he won’t be ‘hostage’ to Big Pharma.
- Fox News | Senator. Rand Paul thinks coronavirus lockdowns were “a big mistake,” adding that they led to a crippling of the economy and haven’t “done much to the virus.” Unlock the Lockdown | Top Ten Lies about COVID-19; Liberty International Blog.
- Time | Pandemic declared by WHO on March 11, 2020; Citation Needed | Gates Foundation granted WHO $276m the day before the pandemic was announced.
- MSN | WHO collaborated closely with China to control COVID-19 pandemic.
- BBC | U.S. largest single funding source for WHO at $400m/year.
- Fox News | Gates Foundation is second largest funding source for WHO providing $370m via GAVI: The Vaccine Alliance; China is third providing $86m/year.
- Hundistan Times | Trump suspends funding for WHO and shares a four-page letter.
- Conservative Review | When did COVID-19 begin in U.S; Liberty International Blog.
- Inquirer | U.S. intelligence official claims early alarms went unheeded.
- White House | Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) declared a public health emergency on January 31, 2020, under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247d), in response to COVID-19.
- POLITICO | DOJ seeks emergency powers.
- Legal Dictionary | Martial law defined with short history.
- Mint Press News | Continuity of government.
- Legal Information Institute USC §1621 | Authorizing the President to declare a national emergency; MSN | National Guard is activated.
- Bill Moyers | Twenty years of media consolidation.
- The New York Times | Enough of experts.
- The College Fix | Stanford epidemiologist says the crackdown was based on bad data; Daily Wire | Stanford professor indicated we’re severely overreacting to COVID-19.
- YouTube | Orange County Dr. Jeff Barke broke silence on the negative impacts of shutting down the economy; Trending Politics & The Economist.
- AFA.net | Shutdowns were pointless.
- Ron Paul Institute | The Coronavirus Hoax (page removed and censored by Facebook); Liberty International Blog.
- Michael Savage | Coronavirus hype biggest hoax in history.
- Washington Times | Media fueling coronavirus panic; Real Clear Politics | Overblown press-created hysteria.
- Counterpunch | Weaponization of social media.
- Trofire | Big Pharma owns corporate media.
- Daily Wire | South Dakota Governor did not shut down her State.
- Independent | South Dakota Governor criticized Americans for giving up liberties for a little bit of security.
- Washington Times | South Dakota governor, wants schools open without mask mandates.
- Age of Fautism | South Dakota considers first state bill to outlaw all vaccine and medical mandates.
- Colorado Times Recorder | Adams County votes against mandatory vaccines.
- Central Oregon Daily | Idaho ended “stay-at-home” order.
- Washington Times | Kansas Governor has religious gathering ban blocked by federal judge.
- The Federalist | Four Michigan sheriffs say they won’t enforce Governor’s orders.
- Daily Signal | Texas Governor deems religious services “essential”.
- No More Fake News | Georgia Governor orders no mandatory masks.
- Forbes | Of the 19 States that do not mandate masks, 18 are run by Republican Governors.
- The Federalist | COVID-19 exposing little tyrants all over the USA.
- Newsweek | The Governor of Indiana has announced all residents and visitors in the state will be required to wear face coverings such as masks in public or risk facing a criminal charge.
- The Hill | Wisconsin state agency requires employees to wear masks while teleconferencing.
- LifeSite | Explosion in mandatory masking isn’t driven by science, but fear.
- Reuters | Public trust crumbles under COVID-19, fake news: survey; Trending Politics | Democratic Lockdowns Are The “Greatest Intrusion On Civil Liberties In American History”.
- Wenatchie World | Pushing the limits of governor’s emergency powers; Liberty International Blog.
- Detroit News | High court strikes down Whitmer’s powers; Governor vows to use other means.
- Fox News | Michigan Supreme Court backs a barber in rebuke of dictatorial Governor’s restrictions.
- Fox News | Wisconsin Supreme Court struck down Governor Tony Evers “safer at home” order.
- RT.com | Wisconsin Senate green lights measure to kill governor’s statewide mask mandate & ALL Covid-related emergency orders.
- Bloomberg | Rhode Island police ordered to hunt down New Yorkers seeking refuge.
- The Hill | Quarantines for out-of-state visitors exceeds governors emergency authority.
- 21st Century Wire | Washington state residents who refuse COVID-19 test to be placed under house arrest.
- YouTube | Ventura, CA police can now enter and remove you from your home if you test positive for COVID-19.
- CBS News | Los Angeles Mayor threatens to cut power and water for businesses violating “safer-at-home” orders; CBS News | Los Angeles to shut off water and power to houses hosting large parties or gatherings.
- Conservative Feed | A Los Angeles sheriff shuts down all gun stores, then releases 1,700 prisoners.
- Washington Times | San Diego, CA citizens face $1k fines or jail time for “watching the sunset”.
- Utah Gun Exchange | California police were in the process of arresting a woman for going to the beach. When dozens of other people joined her, the outnumbered police let her go and stood down.
- Amp | California police use drones to patrol lockdown; New York Magazine | Social distancing drones arrive in U.S.; Trending Politics | Chinese drones are trojan horse operations designed to spy on Americans.
- Deadline | California Governor outlines a six-point guide to reopen the Californian economy.
- Convention of States | California Governor says he won’t be swayed by protests; California Globe | Court Declares Gov. Newsom’s Abuse of Power Unconstitutional.
- Pacific Legal Foundation | Governors can’t single-handedly govern during COVID-19.
- YouTube | Chicago Mayor had an entire neighborhoods cars towed so they couldn’t attend church.
- WLBT | Greenville, MS tickets people $500 after attending drive-in church.
- New York Post | Kentucky to record churchgoers license plates of residents who attend church on Easter.
- Vaccine Impact | Michigan doctor raided by FBI and arrested for treating COVID-19 patients with Vitamin C.
- YouTube | Winslow, AZ police arrest a small business owner because only Walmart is considered essential.
- KATU | Oregon Governor Brown extends state of emergency.
- Fox News | Oregon governor announces statewide outdoor mask mandate regardless of vaccination status.
- Washington Times | Raleigh Police Department declares “protesting” a non-essential activity.
- Go Visit Hawaii | Hawaii continues mandatory 14 day quarantine for all non-residents.
- KITV | Hawaii Governor closes all beaches; ETurbo News | Hawaii first state to close borders to all; Zero Hedge | Hawaii “Has Committed Suicide” – Local Rages “Hardly Anyone Is Sick, But We’re All Broke”.
- New Hope | Colorado Governor orders health food stores to close.
- Whole Foods Magazine | Nevada Governor orders closures of health food stores.
- Conservative Treehouse | Vermont decrees home farming non-essential.
- Envirowatch | In the midst of a food shortage why would any authority stop you from buying seeds.
- Register-Guard | Dress rehearsal for a police state.
- Washington Times | Do Governors have the right to decide what human activities and businesses are essential?
- The Hill | Does New Jersey’s Governor’s restrictions violate Bill of Rights?
- NPR | DOJ would support legal action if the Governors restrictions go too far.
- The Epoch Times | Justice Department backs businesses challenging Michigan’s pandemic restrictions.
- Trending Politics | AG Barr speaks out on lockdowns and said, “We are killing the patient.”; Liberty International Blog.
- World News Daily | California Governor shutdown orders are unconstitutional; Liberty International Blog.
- Children’s Health Defense | Coronavirus provides dictators and oligarchs with a dream come true.
- London Real | COVID-19 will seize your rights and destroy our economy.
- Real Clear Politics | U.S. must stay locked down for 12- 18 months until there is a vaccine.
- Ron Paul Institute | Governments using COVID-19 as a pretext to take away your fundamental rights; Liberty International Blog.
- Business Insider | Elon Musk considers shelter-in-place orders fascist.
- Washington Times | What good are your constitutional rights if they are violated when Americans get sick; Liberty International Blog.
- The Guardian | Cannot let COVID-19 lead to a 911 erosion of civil liberties (i.e., COVID-19/11).
- Citation Needed | Quote by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Children’s Health Defense.
Source: Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom, p.100-114
ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
- Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom
- PDF 3rd Edition 1.3 with 768 Live Links
- $10 PDF ~ EBOOK
- Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom