There are no absolute medical tests, for example, RT-PCR or PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction), to confirm or deny without a doubt that anyone has been exposed to COVID-19. None the less, testing is being required for some international and domestic travel. There are also complications if not done properly with the nasal swab tests which can cause damage.
Furthermore, testing positive for COVID-19 is not only inconclusive, but effectively meaningless as there are very different standards for testing in various countries around the world.
Indeed, COVID-19 diagnostics are no more certain than a guessing game. A patient may display certain symptoms related to COVID-19 and despite testing may or may not have been exposed. If someone planned to create the illusion of a pandemic through diagnostic testing, a coronavirus is the perfect candidate and COVID-19 is the perfect virus.
The pandemic exists because of the manipulation of numbers attributed to COVID-19. However, these numbers cannot be valid since the testing is invalid.
According to a study published in the International Journal of Geriatrics and Rehabilitation, 50 percent of nucleic acid coronavirus tests distributed by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) provided inaccurate results.
RT-PCR Testing Should Never Be Used to Diagnose Infections
The RT-PCR or PCR is a molecular test, meaning it searches for the virus’s genetic material in a nasal swab or saliva sample, and it is often processed in a highly complex laboratory. There are two ways to collect a nasal sample: from the inside of a nostril, or from the back of the nose and throat.
The second way, called a nasopharyngeal swab, requires a professional to probe more deeply into the nasal cavity to get the sample. Some testing sites may ask you to swab your nose or cheek yourself, or spit into a tube. Each of these collection methods creates a sample that can be analyzed with a PCR test.
Dr. Thomas Cowan MD explained how coronavirus testing works. He stated that the RT-PCR (Reverse Transmission Polymerase Chain Reaction) test (aka viral load test or surrogate test) was developed by Kary B. Mullis, who won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1993. According to Mullis himself, and he stated this emphatically, that this PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) or RT-PCR (Reverse Transmission Polymerase Chain Reaction) test “cannot be used to prove or diagnose infectious disease”.
According to the Mayo Clinic, the PCR test only works on DNA, and the COVID-19 virus uses RNA as its genetic code. RNA is similar to DNA, but only has a single strand. Fortunately, viral enzymes to convert RNA into DNA were discovered decades ago, and have been harnessed, along with the PCR, to find unique signatures in the RNA as well. In this case, PCR is referred to as reverse transcription PCR, or RT-PCR.
Yet, ironically, RT-PCR is today’s standard test for COVID-19. How is it that people are testing positive, then being subjugated to a medical interrogation or quarantine, if the test “cannot be used to prove or diagnose infectious disease”?
According to Jason Hommel, a PCR test basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for “viral sequences”, (i.e. bits of DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome). Similarly, the RT-PCR test takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any RNA sequence. Yet, this PCR test primer sequence is apparently found in all human DNA.
A RT-PCR test provides advantages including automation, higher-throughput and more reliable instrumentation. It has become the preferred method of COVID-19 testing, though still inconclusive.
The problem with these tests are that they are known “not to work”. The test requires “amplification”, which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA or RNA, then enlarging it exponentially until visible under the microscope. Then the strand of DNA or RNA can be analyzed.
Obviously any contamination in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery. Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if we ignore several other issues. The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is complete nonsense.”
David Crowe, a Canadian researcher and host of “The Infectious Myth” podcast explains, “The first thing to know is that the RT-PCR test is not binary. In fact, I don’t think there are any tests for infectious disease that are positive or negative. What they do is they take some kind of a continuum and they arbitrarily say this point is the difference between positive and negative.”
He went on to say, “I don’t think they (i.e., medical establishment) understand what they’re doing; I think it’s out of control. They don’t know how to end this. This is what I think what happened: They have built a pandemic machine over many years and, and as you know, there was a pandemic exercise not long before this whole thing started.”
Dr. David Rasnick, Bio-Chemist, Founder of Viral Forensics, stated: “You have to have a whopping amount of any organism to cause symptoms. Huge amounts of it. You don’t start with testing; you start with listening to the lungs. I’mskeptical that a RT-PRC test is ever true. It’s a great scientific research tool. It’s a horrible tool for clinical medicine. 30% of your infected cells have been killed before you show symptoms. By the time you show symptoms…dead cells are generating the symptoms.”
Mr. Rasnick’s advice for people who want to be tested for COVID-19 is: “Don’t do it, I say, when people ask me. No healthy person should be tested. It means nothing, but it can destroy your life, make you absolutely miserable. Every time somebody takes a swab, a tissue sample of their DNA, it goes into a government database. It’s to track us. They’re not just looking for the virus.”
Antigen & Home Testing
Antigen tests, which search the sample for viral proteins instead of the virus’s genetic code, are becoming more widespread in the U.S. Right now, antigen tests are typically offered at doctor’s offices, nursing homes, schools and other congregate settings where groups of people need testing fast. Home tests are now available after the FDA authorized the rapid coronavirus test.
The majority of the kits are by prescription only, so after one is prescribed and shipped to you, you collect the sample at home, ship it back to a lab and wait for the results. The FDA authorized 3 at home testing kits that are processed fully at home and give you results in minutes.
The Lucira COVID 19 All In One Test Kit and BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card Home test which are available by prescription only.
The Ellume Covid 19 Home test kit is over the counter so you don’t need a prescription from a healthcare provider.
The Pixel Kit by LabCorp is for those 18+ years old. It’s FDA authorized and it’s available without a prescription but it has to be sent back to and process by LabCorp. LabCorp says on its webpage it’s “reserving access to COVID-19 at-home kits for individuals experiencing symptoms or those who have been asked to get tested.”
Gold Standard Test
The scientific method and pure science has been abandoned when it comes to COVID-19 testing. COVID-19 is where science went to die. The “why” will become self-evident through the course of this book.
In pure science, a “surrogate test” is the gold-standard test, one that is conclusive and irrefutable. However, a test is not “gold-standard” without:
- The test is also not gold-standard if one does not have millions of copies of the sample demonstrated under a microscope.
With the RT-PCR test we are left with no clear idea whatsoever who or if someone has been infected with this particular COVID-19 “coronavirus” disease. This surrogate test proves nothing. U.K. Nurse Kate Shemirani explained this COVID19 RT-PCR test fraud and clarified what is a “gold standard test”in her excellent article.
When skeptics said “There’s no such thing as a COVID-19 virus,” Mike Adams of Natural News disagreed. He was aware that SARS-CoV-2 had been genetically sequenced in a laboratory.
Certainly Mr. Adams thought, the virus had been isolated, purified and determined to be the cause of COVID-19 disease. Later on he admitted being mistaken. After much research he concluded that:
- There existed no isolated Certified Reference Materials for the “COVID-19” virus.
- PCR tests find “positive” results for COVID merely as the result of amplified instrument background.
- FDA admits PCR tests were developed without any isolated COVID-19 virus samples. Therefore, they computer simulated the virus instead.
- Virologist Dr. Judy Mikovitz confirms common coronaviruses and monkey viruses are fraudulently labeled COVID-19.”
- Dr. Jane Ruby explains the lack of any viral isolate and why the pandemic is based on coordinated science fraud.
- CDC FOIA documents reveal proof the CDC has never isolated COVID-19.
- The spike protein bioweapon is real, and alleged COVID “vaccines” are kill shots to achieve depopulation.
- CDC Director Walensky admits the COVID-19 vaccine does not stop COVID-19 infections.
Amplifying the RNA Strand
For example, if one takes one strand of RNA, assumed to be unique to COVID-19, and amplifies the RNA sequence, since it’s too small to be seen, then amplify the RNA strand 35 times, one will barely detect the RNA strand under the microscope.
However, by amplifying the RNA strand 60 times one gets a positive test result 100% of the time. This indicates that everyone tested has at least an infinitesimal, microscopic quantity of this RNA strand somewhere in their cells. So many mistakes have happened such as the recent Florida testing fiasco where every lab in the state received 100% positive test results.
Each country has its own standards as to the number of cycles to run the test as well as the amplification. A Portuguese Court has ruled that PCR tests are unreliable and that it is unlawful to quarantine people based solely on a PCR test.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has cautioned experts not to rely solely on the results of a PCR test to detect the CCP virus.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the high priest of infectious diseases, made a point of saying that the PCR COVID-19 test is useless and misleading when the test is run at “35 cycles or higher.” At this level of magnification a positive result, indicating infection, cannot be accepted or believed.
The publisher of Eurovurveillance admitted it is urgently re-investigating research, following revelations that the PCR test it extolled is defective, giving too many false-positives. The news comes as a new group plans a legal challenge over the checks.
So what does that reveal about the testing protocol for COVID-19? If you amplify the sample RNA strand high enough, everybody will test positive!
All biological tests have false positives. A pregnancy test is 99% accurate. The CDC and FDA both admit the COVID-19 test kits suffer from false positives and false negatives. They just fail to tell you those rates. However, other researchers have revealed those rates. Researcher Jason Hommel said remarkably, “The false-positive rate of positive results is 80.33% and the false negative rate is 85%”. Frankly, the test kits don’t work.
If the test kits don’t work, or are less reliable than the flip of a coin, then all the data on who has COVID-19 is utterly meaningless. Therefore we are compelled to conclude from the lack of sound evidence, that the pseudo- pandemic is a total fraud and hoax.
Granted, people are still dying as people have always died from hundreds of diseases. If indeed, there is a COVID-19 virus, or perhaps they are dying from a serious case of influenza or a related strain of coronavirus?
Other false positives are caused by dead virus fragments that cause COVID-19 reinfections. Watch this video on how easy it is for everyone to test positive and the possible impact of 5G radiation.
The RT-PCR for diagnosis of COVID-19 is a big problem. When you have to amplify the RNA sample 35 times or more, it’s going to generate massive amounts of false positives. We are now skeptical that a PCR test is ever actually true. In addition, many of the other test protocols have not been properly tested for reliability or accuracy.
There exist approximately 100 different types of tests (saliva and nasal) for COVID-19. For example, here are the specifications for the Creative Diagnostics “SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Multiplex TY-qPCR Kit (CD019RT). Please note the regulatory status of the test: “For research use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures”. These testing and diagnostic processes are at best misleading, and at their worst, extremely dishonest, manipulative and unscientific medicine. How can a medical professional ethically prescribe treatment for anyone if one doesn’t have a reliably accurate test?
To base our COVID-19 diagnosis, health and political decisions on unreliable and inconclusive testing protocols is akin to madness. This led to a tragic and disastrous shutdown of the global economy. So let us ask, is this madness, or the perfect pretext for intentional global regime change and mandatory vaccinations?
Furthermore, “In the event of a false positive result, risks to patients could include the following: a recommendation for isolation of the patient (14 day quarantine), monitoring of household or other close contacts for symptoms, patient isolation that might limit contact with family or friends and may increase contact with other potentially COVID-19 patients and limits the ability to work.”
Confirmed, Probable & Suspected Cases
While COVID-19 cases are increasing in the United States, case numbers are not revealing the full story. Data collected today is not comparable to the data from the early months of the pandemic because the data is not only inconsistent; it varies from state to state which throughly undermines its validity on a national level.
Six factors undermine the case data. In April 2020, the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE) instructed public health authorities to report not only “confirmed” cases based on test results, but also “probable” cases. The evidence for being a “probable” case is as flimsy as a patient having a headache, a sore throat or fever, or having had prior contact with a COVID-19 positive person.
The CDC changed its guidance since the pandemic began, initially asking states to count “probable” cases in with the overall counts for “confirmed” cases, hospitalizations and deaths.
Later, the CDC asked states to separate these cases instead of reporting them together. “Probable” COVID-19 deaths are defined as people who died while suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, but were not even tested. These “probable” deaths could have been caused by any number of other diseases or conditions. However, they were counted as COVID-19, thereby further inflating the overall numbers of the pseudo- pandemic.
New York State has added more than 3,000 “suspected” COVID-19 deaths. New Jersey added 2,000. By June 15, 2020, the CDC changed course once again and issued guidance that all people “suspected” of dying from COVID-19 must be tested.
Connecticut had the 9th highest COVID-19 death toll, more than 4,300 (as of July 20, 2020). At least, 20% of those were marked “probable” which means unconfirmed without a positive test. Moreover, as one may now conclude, the majority of “confirmed” cases used to scare people via the mainstream media may not have been caused by COVID-19 due to inaccurate and inconclusive tests.
Michigan State’s definition of “confirmed” COVID-19 includes people “who die within 30 days of infection and their manner of death is listed as natural”. Now, we can our eyes to see the pandemic for what it really is.
Counting Antibody Positive Tests as Cases
Some states are including people who have tested positive for any coronavirus antibodies in their case counts. That is any exposure to any coronavirus, including SARS-CoV, is listed as a COVID-19 case. This methodology skews the case count by including people who are not sick at all.
For example, Arizona temporarily witnessed an alleged spike in positive cases in part because 22% of its cases were via antibody tests which more often than not test positive whether or not you are sick.
Florida counts antibody tests which comprised 11% of its total tests. Sky-high positivity rates in Florida are inaccurate, hospitals admit, thereby skewing the numbers and fueling a panic. Texas counts antibody tests which comprised 8% of its total tests. Hmm?
U.S. & States Count Fatalities Who Died of Other Causes
The federal government is classifying the deaths of patients infected with the coronavirus as COVID-19 deaths, regardless of any underlying health issues that could have contributed to the loss of someone’s life. Dr. Deborah Birx, the former response coordinator for the White House coronavirus task force, said the federal government is continuing to count the suspected COVID-19 deaths, despite other nations doing the opposite.
The State of Washington, and many other states, have added to their death counts all people who tested positive for COVID-19 while having other pre-existing health conditions, including cancer. As of June 1, 2020, Washington State exaggerated the deaths attributed to COVID-19 by at least 65 cases. 56 of those fatalities were a variety of natural causes. 9 were from suicides, homicides and accidents.
States are being extremely loose and suspiciously sloppy with the data. In Colorado, a local coroner determined the cause of a death as a lethal dose of ethanol, yet the state classified this death as COVID-19. In the CDC’s national data what is shown is the higher “Deaths Among Cases” figure not “Deaths Due to COVID-19”. All of this extensive data juggling is dishonest and further distorts the extent of the pandemic. Finally, a John Hopkins study explodes the COVID-19 death hoax as relabelling on a grand scale.
To complicate testing further, the first round of COVID-19 tests coming from the CDC were not only faulty, but even worse, they had been tainted. This effectively spread the virus to innocent people. The CDC also contends that the antibody tests for COVID-19 (i.e., SARS-CoV-2) are inaccurate approximately half the time.
Furthermore, more innocent, trusting people were harmed when Chinese companies distributed faulty coronavirus test kits in Europe that also spread the virus.
Add Mistakes & Fraud to Injury
Tricare, a health care program of the United States Department of Defense Military Health System, “mistakenly” told more than 600,000 people they had COVID-19, asking the presumed “COVID-19 survivors” to consider donating blood for medical research.
Mistakes are made and the State of North Carolina “reporting error” fueled an over count of 200,000 COVID-19 tests.
To complicate matters even more, add widespread hospital fraud that injured even more innocent people. Nurse Erin Marie Olszewski, turned investigative journalist, was on the frontlines of the pandemic at Elmhurst Hospital in New York and Florida. She witnessed numerous negative tests being changed to positive tests (i.e., COVID-19 confirmed) on her patients charts.
These unfortunate patients were then isolated, quarantined and incompetently placed on ventilators by hospital interns without a doctor present. Many of these patients died of neglect.
Northwell Health, New York’s largest hospital system, revealed that nearly all COVID-19 patients put on ventilators died, and apparently there was a $39,000 financial incentive for the hospital to do so.
“Many of the doctors I know who are on the front lines initially thought ventilators were the solution. Then the numbers started rolling in, and it became more clear that 1) a huge proportion of people who got put on ventilators never got off them 2) ventilators may have worsened already existing lung damage, which may turn out to cause permanent lung disability even if people did get off the ventilator 3) early intervention with oxygen, and not ventilators, may turn around this disease without causing the harm ventilators cause. So we tried ventilators—and when we discover they may have unnecessarily killed people, we modify our behavior.”
~ Lissa Rankin, MD, Whole Health Medical Institute
Contact-Tracing Protocol Amplifies Cases
The real catcher in the explosive COVID-19 numbers amplification game is the “contact-tracing” scheme which exponentially amplifies the number of COVID-19 cases.
Imagine being one of 100 employees of XYZ company and one of your fellow workers “tests positive” for COVID-19. It does not matter if your fellow employee is not sick or showing any symptoms. It does not matter if you’ve never met this fellow employee or had any prior contact with them. This person simply tested positive for COVID-19, even if it was a false positive or if the test was done improperly. As we’ve already learned, the tests are unreliable and inconclusive.
Your fellow employee is then ordered to self-quarantine or isolate for two weeks along with every employee in XYZ company. Then, every employee is told to either take a test or face losing their job.
Regardless of the results of the test for the other 99 employees, whether or not they tested negative or positive, all 99 employees of XYZ company are counted as COVID-19 “positive cases” since they presumably have been exposed to one person who tested positive. In this one case , this absurd methodology inflates the total cases by a factor of 10. Now, does one begin to understand why there are so many COVID-19 “positive” cases in the statistics?
Here’s another example from a friend. “My brother was recently contacted by a ‘tracer’ because his girlfriend’s brother-in-law, who had NO symptoms, went to a testing site and apparently tested positive. They traced everyone he was near which included my brother. My brother then got a phone call telling him he was exposed, and also told him that they now have to document him as having COVID-19 even though he has no symptoms, and even though he hadn’t been tested. They apparently did this to around 20 associated friends. So, because 1 guy was curious and tested positive, 21 new cases were added to the numbers.” Now, imagine these numbers extrapolated across the world.
Furthermore in this numbers game, if any of the tests are inconclusive and if they get tested a second time, a new case is added. It is one way of double-counting. In some jurisdictions, each test is considered a new case. In the U.K. two separate tests for the same person are being double-counted as two cases. Officials admitted that tens of thousands of coronavirus tests have been double-counted.
In our first example, one asymptomatic employee testing positive creates 100 “cases”. Thus, statistics show a “spike” and the circus of fear and inflated numbers gets a fresh headline in the evening news. This is how the illusion of a pandemic is created. Unfortunately, most people will believe it without question. Today, it is essential to question authority and the mainstream media.
The Only Conclusive Test
According to radiologists in the COVID-19 unit of an urgent care facility, the ONLY conclusive test for COVID-19 is a
chest x-ray that clearly shows large clouds in the lungs from mucous coagulation. These clouds are choking the lungs’ ability to absorb oxygen. The x-ray indicates dead tissues in the lungs while COVID-19 spreads rapidly. This can only suffocate the patient.
A New York City ICU Doctor explains that COVID-19 is a condition of oxygen deprivation, not pneumonia as many believe. Ventilators have been causing the lung damage in some patients, rather than the virus.
Autopsies in Italy have proven that COVID-19 is a disseminated intravascular coagulation (i.e., Pulmonary Thrombosis or blood clots in the lungs). Over 3m people a year suffer this condition in the U.S.
Different Testing Protocols in Other Countries, No Comparison
According to Our World in Data, most of the nineteen European Union (EU) countries are only testing people with symptoms, while the United States is testing asymptomatic people as well.
The CDC acknowledges a lack of testing will introduce some error for mortality figures for COVID-19, flu and flu-like illnesses and pneumonia.
“Deaths due to COVID-19 may be misclassified as pneumonia or influenza deaths in the absence of positive test results, and pneumonia or influenza may appear on death certificates as a co-morbid condition. Additionally, COVID-19 symptoms can be similar to influenza-like illness, thus deaths may be misclassified as influenza. Thus, increases in pneumonia and influenza deaths may be an indicator of excess COVID-19-related mortality.”
Cuba has its own unconventional testing procedures for COVID-19. In Africa, the wise President of Tanzania decided to prudently have a papaya, quail and a goat all tested for COVID-19. When the results came in they tested positive for coronavirus.
Was this some kind of a joke?COVID-19 is not a joke, but the testing protocols certainly are.
Planned Global Reset Orchestrated By the 0.01%
For the Global Elite who have planned to use COVID-19 as the pretext for a global reset and take advantage of all these “false positives” for political and financial advantage, this long planned, fabricated scenario is perfect. Klaus Schwab, founder and executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum (WEF) explains the “Great Reset” from the perspective of one of the organizations behind it.
In a stunning development, a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says “there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen.” The “Big Pharma” insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a “second wave” based on “new cases.”
Dr. Mike Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer for 16 years, says that half or even “almost all” of tests for COVID are false positives. Dr. Yeadon also argues that the threshold for herd immunity may be much lower than previously thought, and may have been reached in many countries already.
- The Epoch Times | U.S. to Require Quarantine for All International Air Travelers; The Wall Street Journal | A Guide to the New Covid-19 Testing Rules for Travel to the U.S.
- Forbes | COVID-19 Nasal Swab Test Led To Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak.
- Off-Guardian | COVID-19 PCR Tests are Scientifically Meaningless.
- No More Fake News | Creating the illusion of a pandemic through diagnostic tests; Liberty International Blog.
- MSN | According to a July 17 study published in the International Journal of Geriatrics and Rehabilitation, 50 percent of nucleic acid coronavirus tests distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provided inaccurate results.
- The Wall Street Journal | What Kind of Covid Test Should I Get? Answers on Cost, Accuracy and More; Health.com | 3 Types of COVID-19 Tests, and Which One Is the Most Accurate.
- Weblyf | The truth about the PCR test kit from the inventor and other experts; Dr Anshu Blog | A mind of my own.
- Appendix XII: COVID-19 Positive Test Results Inconclusive.
- Mayo Clinic | PCR only works on DNA, and the COVID-19 virus uses RNA as its genetic code. RNA is similar to DNA, but only has a single strand.
- YouTube | COVID-19 Base Pairs identical to Chromosome 8 Human DNA.
- Wikipedia | Real-time PCR (qPCR) provides advantages including automation, higher-throughput and more reliable instrumentation. It has become the preferred method.
- Revealing Fraud | “Scientists Say the COVID19 Test Kits Do Not Work, Are Worthless, and Give Impossible Results” by Jason Hommel.
- UncoverDC | “The Corona Simulation Machine: Why the Inventor of The “Corona Test” Would Have Warned Us Not To Use It To Detect A Virus” by Celia Farber and “Serious Adverse Events: An Uncensored History of AIDS”.
- Weblyf | The truth about the PCR test kit from the inventor and other experts.
- The Wall Street Journal | What Kind of Covid Test Should I Get? Answers on Cost, Accuracy and More.
- The Washington Post | FDA authorizes first rapid, over-the-counter home coronavirus test.
- WUSA 9 | COVID-19 Home Tests: Where to buy, when are they available.
- Med Page Today | COVID-19 – Where Science Went to Die.
- YouTube | UK Nurse Kate Shemirani explains the COVID19 Rt-PCR test fraud.
- Natural News | CDC admits the COVID-19 virus was never isolated; No More Fake News | CDC had no virus when they concocted the test.
- No More Fake News | RT-PCR test is not “gold-standard” science; Liberty International Blog.
- The Federalist | Florida tests positive 100% of the time.
- YouTube | Countries have their own standards for testing.
- Great Game India | Portuguese Court Rules PCR Tests As Unreliable & Unlawful To Quarantine People.
- The Epoch Times | WHO Changes CCP Virus Test Criteria in Attempt to Reduce False Positives.
- Global Research | Dr. Fauci States COVID Test Has Fatal Flaw; Confession from the “Beloved” Expert of Experts.
- RT.com | Flawed paper behind COVID-19 testing faces being retracted, after scientists expose its ten fatal problems.
- Revealing Fraud | Scientists say the COVID19 test kits do not work, are worthless, and give impossible results.
- News Medical | Dead virus fragments causing reinfection false positives.
- YouTube | How everyone will test positive for COVID-19.
- Creative Diagnostics | SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Multiplex RT-PCR Kit.
- FDA | Fact Sheet for Health Care Providers.
- Forbes | CDC Says Possibly ‘Less Than Half’ Of Positive Antibody Tests Are Correct.
- The Epoch Times | Sky-high positivity rates in Florida are wrong.
- The New York Post | Feds classify all coronavirus patient deaths as ‘COVID-19’ deaths; RT.com | Biden’s DOJ says no probes for nursing home deaths.
- The Epoch Times | COVID-19 data accuracy diluted by different ways states count cases, deaths; YouTube | The Truth About Mortality Rates interview with Tony Robbins & Dr. Michael Levitt; CDC | Excess deaths associated with COVID-19.
- No More Fake News | Johns Hopkins study explodes COVID death hoax; it’s re-labeling on a grand scale.
- The New York Times & ArsTechnica | CDC’s failed coronavirus tests tainted with COVID-19; Liberty International Blog.
- CNN | CDC says test wrong half time time; CDC | Antibody test guidelines.
- Free Beacon | Chinese tainted COVID-19 testing kits; Yahoo News | Chinese distribute faulty testing kits.
- Daily Wire | Tricare, a health care program of the United States Department of Defense Military Health System, mistakenly told more than 600,000 people they have had the China-originated novel coronavirus.
- US News | The State of North Carolina “reporting error” fueled a 200,000 overall testing overcount.
- YouTube & Perspectives on the Pandemic Series (videos)| Negative tests treated as positive tests.
- The Hill | Nearly all COVID-19 patients put on ventilators died; Global Research | U.S. hospitals.
- Lissa Rankin | Lissa Rankin, MD, Ventilators were not the solution; Whole Health Medicine Institute.
- The Telegraph | Tens of thousands of coronavirus tests have been double-counted, officials admit.
- Conversation with Nurse Courtney, Pine Top, AZ.
- YouTube | NY Doctor says COVID-19 a condition of oxygen deprivation.
- Linked In | COVID-19 is a disseminated intravascular coagulation (page removed by censors).
- The Epoch Times | According to Our World in Data, most EU countries (19) are only testing people with symptoms, while the United States is testing asymptomatic people.
- NBC News | 94% of COVID-19 deaths had underlying medical conditions.
- Counterpunch | Cuba’s unconventional testing procedures and remedies.
- Straits Times | Tanzanian President sees sabotage, papaya tests positive for COVID-19; The Gateway Pundit.
- Amazon | The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab & Thierry Malleret; Global Research | Defeating the World Economic Forum’s ‘Great Reset’ before It Destroys Us.
- Hub Pages | Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says “Second Wave” Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, “Pandemic is Over”.
Source: Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom, p.45-58
ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
- Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom
- PDF 3rd Edition 1.3 with 768 Live Links
- $10 PDF ~ EBOOK
- Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom