Even though the CDC first said that there were no FDA approved vaccines, drugs or protocol for the treatment of COVID-19, now there are approved anti-virals (Remdesivir), experimental, genetically altering mRNA (Pflitzer, Moderna) and DNA (J & J) “vaccines”, HCQ, Invermectin and monoclonal antibody cocktails. See Section x.
When U.S. President Trump suggested “Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate (HCQ)” be used as an effective, interim treatment for COVID-19, during one of his daily briefings with the public, the mainstream media, pro-vaccine drug corporations and the deranged Trump haters went ballistic. Tragically and predictably, these special interests attempted to vilify the U.S. President, therefore the credibility of HCQ.
Turns out there were tens of thousands of other doctors and medical professionals thinking along the same lines, who had used 250mg per day HCQ with a significant degree of success to remediate the symptoms and effects of COVID-19. Early treatment is the key.
The effectiveness of HCQ is further amplified when used in conjunction with zinc and amoxycillin according to numerous international, hospital case studies on real patients. HCQ’s function enables the entry of anti-microbial such as zinc into the cells. Quercetin is a natural alternative to HCQ.
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko states recommended a prophylactic protocol of 500mg quercetin and 25mg zinc per day when HCQ is not available.
Discrediting Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) with Fake Science
For weeks, the pro-vaccine establishment sought scientific evidence to disprove the President’s suggestion. and went into hyperdrive to discredit HCQ despite the fact that it had been safely used for decades to treat malaria, lupus and other similar diseases.
The Medical Journal Lancet faked a scientific study based to discredit the use of HCQ for treating COVID-19 patients in order to promote Big Pharma’s agenda of a mandatory vaccine. The study was allegedly based on data analysis of 96,032 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 between Dec 20, 2019, and April 14, 2020 from 671 hospitals Worldwide. As it turns out the database had been fabricated and the Lancet retracted the fake study.
The objective was to kill the HCQ cure on behalf of Big Pharma and promote Remdesivir instead. Lancet officially retracted the fake science after HCQ was throughly discredited in the mainstream media and Remdesivir was being considered.
Dr. Meryl Nass has uncovered a hornet’s nest of government sponsored HCQ experiments that were designed to kill severely ill, COVID-19 hospitalized patients.
When examining the genetic sequences of COVID-19 it appeared that the genetically engineered virus included sequences similar to the influenza, HIV/AIDS and malaria, therefore using this anti-malarial treatment may not be ridiculous after all.
Orange County Dr. Jeff Barke explained HCQ has already been used successfully by many doctors in the U.S. to treat COVID-19. However, every time he prescribes it for COVID-19, he receives a suspicious phone call from the pharmacy questioning his decision.
The same Dr. Barke noted that a prescription for HCQ for other diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis with no side effects for ten years has never before been under scrutiny.
According to lupus.org, HCQ is a very safe drug for long-term users suffering from lupus or arthritis. In small doses, it could do no harm for a COVID-19 patient.
“Ideological subversion, or psychological warfare, changes the perception of reality to such an extent that despite the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.” ~ Yuri Bezmenov, Ex-KGB (1984)
Demonized by the Mainstream Media
Although proven effective, HCQ has been censored by the mainstream media and demonized by Big Pharma’s proponents in the vaccine industry.
HCQ has been used safely and effectively since the 1950’s for malaria, lupus, arthritis and other immune disorders by hundreds of thousands of people. Now, it’s being used effectively to minimize the suffering, lessen the symptoms and decrease the death rates of COVID-19.
Effective, Interim Treatments (HCQ)
An international poll of thousands of doctors rated the Trump-touted anti-malaria drug HCQ the best treatment for the novel coronavirus.
Of the 2,171 physicians surveyed, 37 percent rated HCQ the “most effective therapy” for combating the potentially deadly illness, according to the results released Thursday.
The survey, conducted by the global health care polling company Sermo, also found that 23 percent of medical professionals had prescribed the drug in the U.S. — far less than other countries.
“Outside the US, HCQ was equally used for diagnosed patients with mild to severe symptoms whereas in the U.S. it was most commonly used for high risk diagnosed patients,” the survey found.
A New York-based doctor, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, reported great success treating COVID-19 infected patients with HCQ, zinc and azithromycin.
A Texas doctor, Dr. Ivette Lozano, revealed that HCQ cures her patients in 24 hours. A Florida doctor, Dr. Lisa Koche, has used HCQ successfully on her COVID-19 patients and vouched for the integrity of the courageous “American’s Frontline Doctors”.
“America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLD)” held a press conference on the success of HCQ for treating hundreds of COVID-19 patients without fatalities, then were systematically censored and discredited by the mainstream media and social media platforms.
Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Ivermectin, and other COVID-19 medications can be obtained by prescription in the USA in almost every state. AFLDS-trained and licensed physicians are available via telemedicine for a short consultation.
AFLD physicians know that HCQ and Zinc are effective both prophylactically and when used early. The telemedicine physician will review your history. Almost all patients can safely take these medications.
Australian researchers at the University of Queensland in Brisbane may have found a cure for COVID-19. French researchers demonstrated that a combination of HCQ and azithromycin were effective in treating COVID-19.
A new study from the Henry Ford Health System in Michigan said the drug “significantly” cut the death rate of patients.
Professor Didier Raoult released the results of a new HCQ treatment study on 1061 COVID-19 patients. Professor of Epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, Harvey Risch, concluded that HCQ is “the key to defeating COVID-19”. He went on to blast federal agencies over an “unconscionable mistake” for blocking HCQ from COVID-19 patients.
Hydroxychloroquine is a potent inhibitor of the SARS CoV-2 infection with a strong anti-viral effect on SARS CoV-2 infections of primate cells.
These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantages.
Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV-2 in cell cultures. Favorable inhibition of viral spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV-2 infection.
The anti-parasitic drug Ivermectin got a big boost in its reputability for treating Covid-19 when popular podcaster Joe Rogan testified to its effectiveness in his case. The news media went absolutely ballistic over the news and blasted the drug as merely a ‘horse dewormer’ and ‘not fit to be ingested by humans.’
Despite the mainstream media trying to discredit the use of ivermectin, it was revealed that a CDC guideline for refugees issued in 2019 shows that “invermectin” was a regular part of the regimen of preventing parasites from being brought to the United States. It has been used effectively to treat human beings both before and after COVID-19.
Cleared for Treating COVID-19
Despite the media and other pro- vaccine advocates, the Department of Justice (DOJ) initially and immediately cleared U.S. drug companies to distribute HCQ to COVID-19 patients after acquiring 31 million doses of HCQ tablets from pharmaceutical giants Sandoz and Bayer for the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile. The U.S. bought over 29 million HYQ doses from India.
The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) issued an emergency use order for HCQ to be used for treating COVID-19. In fact, ignoring over five dozen studies (and counting), that have shown CQ or HCQ to be effective against Covid-19 under certain conditions, the FDA revoked the drug’s COVID-19 authorization in June.
Dr. Kevin R. Wheelan, Chief of Cardiology at Baylor Heart and Vascular Hospital in Dallas and Dr. Peter McCullough, a clinical cardiologist and professor at the Texas A&M School of Medicine, issued a letter supporting the emergency use authorization (EUA) of HCQ for outpatient treatment and prophylaxis for COVID-19.
Despite these rulings, physicians in Michigan still have to both fight COVID-19 and the Governor’s office which has ruled against the use of HCQ to treat COVID-19.
Clearly, many Democratic State Governors do not want people to recover from COVID-19 via HCQ. These political leaders may be enjoying their tyrannical powers from declaring state emergencies far too much to encourage finding or implementing a cure.
“Had it not been for the mass selling of vaccines, Pasteur’s germ theory of disease would have collapsed into obscurity.” ~ E. Douglas Hume
- CDC | No FDA approved drugs or protocol for COVID-19; The Epoch Times | FDA authorizes combination test for flu and COVID-19.
- Reason | Trump suggest anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine.
- Trending Politics | If Trump Was ‘For’ a COVID Response, ‘Science’ Was Biased Against It. This is not “science.” This is a nearly religious obsession to corrupt every field in American life with political bias, even if it ends up costing thousands of human lives.
- UTRGY | Dr. Zelenko protocol.
- MSN | Lancet formally retracts fake hydroxychloroquine study used by media to attack Trump; Global Research | The corruption of science, the hydroxychloroquine Lancet study scandal; Lancet Study Retracted.
- Global Research | LancetGate: Scientific Corona Lies and Big Pharma corruption.
- Palmer Foundation | Dr. Meryl Nass has uncovered a hornet’s nest of government sponsored hydroxychloroquine experiments that were designed to kill severely ill, COVID-19 hospitalized patients.
- Lupus | Hydroxychloroquine, benefits, side effects & dosing.
- YouTube | Orange County Dr. Jeff Barke says hydroxychloroquine has been used successfully.
- New York Post | An international poll of thousands of doctors rated the Trump-touted anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine the best treatment for the novel coronavirus.
- Herald | New York doctor cures 350 patients.
- YouTube | Texas doctor says hydroxychloroquine.
- Facebook | Dr. Lisa Koche used hydroxychloroquine successfully to treat COVID-19 patients.
- Rev | A group of American doctors calling themselves “America’s Frontline Doctors” held a press conference on COVID-19, hydroxychloroquine, and more outside the Supreme Court of the United States; Australia News | America’s Frontline Doctors.
- Americas Frontline Doctors | Getting COVID-19 Medication Online.
- Daily Mail | Australian researchers may have found a cure for COVID-19.
- Techstartups | French researchers show combination.
- CBN | A substantial new study has found that the arthritis medicine hydroxychloroquine sulfate helped patients survive COVID-19.
- Paul Craig Roberts | Professor Didier Raoult releases the results of a new hydroxychloroquine treatment study.
- PJ Media | Harvey Risch, professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, says that hydroxychloroquine is “the key to defeating COVID-19”.
- Trending Politics | Yale Professor Blasts Feds Over Unconscionable Mistake.
- Virology | Hydroxychloroquine reduces viral load.
- National Library of Medicine | Potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread; Liberty International Blog.
- Trending Politics | CDC Memo on Invermectin.
- Newsweek | DOJ cleared U.S. drug companies to distribute hydroxychloroquine.
- MSN | US bought over 29 million hydroxychloroquine doses from India.
- Healio | FDA issues emergency order for hydroxychloroquine to be used for treating COVID-19; Zmescience | Anti-malaria drug tested for efficacy against COVID-19.
- Vaccines News | On March 28, the U.S. readily accepted millions of HCQ tablets donated by pharmaceutical giants Bayer and Sandoz for the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile, and the FDA even granted emergency use authorization for HCQ as a Covid-19 therapy.
- The Texan | The number of doctors publicly supporting the use of hydroxychloroquine for early treatment or prevention is growing.
- Yahoo | Michigan doctors fighting COVID-19 and Governor’s office.
- Amazon | Douglas Hume, “Bechamp or Pasteur, A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology”.
Source: Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom, p.59-64
ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
- Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom
- PDF 3rd Edition 1.3 with 768 Live Links
- $10 PDF ~ EBOOK
- Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom