Is the fear of those not wearing masks founded in truth? Is travel outside your home with human-to-human contact irresponsible or even life-threatening? Is it really a matter of respect for those who are healthy to “protect” those who may become sick with COVID-19? See Appendix IX: Face Mask Safety.
In the early days of the pandemic the CDC recommended using face coverings in public settings. Yet, where was the CDC and WHO during the tuberculosis pandemic in 2019 when 10m people fell ill and 1.5m died. Tuberculosis is the leading infectious cause of death worldwide, yet no pandemic was declared and face masks were never mentioned.
WHO and the CDC cannot agree from one day to the next whether masks or face coverings were beneficial or not for transmitting COVID-19. A CDC report released in September 2020 showed that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.
Now, our esteemed public health agencies cannot agree from one day to the next whether or not those who are fully vaccinated should or should not continue to wear face masks to protect them from the alleged “variants”.
These days WHO stands by the recommendation: “Masks should only be used by healthcare workers, caretakers or by people who are sick with symptoms like fever and cough.”
The former U.S. Surgeon General, Jerome Adams, has doubled down on his advice against healthy people wearing face masks to protect themselves from coronavirus, saying that wearing a mask improperly can “actually increase your risk” of getting the disease. He explained:
“What WHO and the CDC have reaffirmed is that they do not recommend the general public wear masks,” Adams told Fox News and Friends. However, the mainstream media generally ignores these recommendations so as to foment more fear, confusion and headlines.
Apparently, his medical judgment had no bearing in the State of Hawaii when they arrested Adams for entering a state park probably without a mask.
“There was a study in 2015 that researched medical students. Apparently, medical students wearing surgical masks touched their faces an average 23 times before discarding a mask. Keep in mind that one can contract respiratory diseases such as coronavirus is by touching a surface and then touching your face.”
COVID-19 is much smaller than the mesh of normal face masks, which easily allows the virus to be transmitted through the masks, much more so with non-disposable masks.
Wearing a mask decreases the amount of available oxygen which suppresses the immune system. That is never the best strategy for strengthening one’s resistance to infection from COVID- 19 or any other infectious disease.
Oxygen is vital for life and a healthy body. Flooding your body with oxygen is necessary to remediate any disease.
Dr. Russell Blaylock MD has said that face masks pose serious risks to the healthy – hypoxia and hypercapnia. He said, “By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain.” Perhaps the greatest psychological significance of wearing a mask is the fact that a lack of oxygen heightens fear, anxiety, fatigue, confusion and depression.
By mandating masks, especially for school-age children, it seems as if “the powers-that-be” wish to create a population with weakened immune systems, more susceptible to disease and medical intervention.
With all these conflicting recommendations from public health agencies including WHO, CDC, NAID, the Surgeon General and OSHA on whether or not a healthy person should wear a mask in public or in the workplace, how is anyone supposed to know how to best protect oneself if the “experts” cannot agree on this simple matter: masks or no masks?
Scientists agree that a typical N-95 mask blocks 0.03 microns while the COVID-19 virus measures 0.125 microns. How much protection is that actually offering the mask wearer or the person you are breathing on?
The CDC states that “cloth face coverings may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.” “May” implies that the CDC is guessing and doesn’t know for certain.
The CDC states that “cloth face coverings are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings. Interestingly, both of these statements are contradicted by the following expert testimony from an OSHA Certified Technician.
OSHA Expert Testimony
An Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certified Technician explains three types of masks:
1) N-95 masks are designed for contaminated environments. When one exhales through an N95 mask, one is exhaling straight out into contamination without filtration. For example, if you are at Home Depot and a person with COVID-19 has an N95 mask on, his breath is being exhaled without filtration directly into the air around you. No safety for you.
2) Surgical masks are designed and approved for sterile environments. Particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments clog up these masks very quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” if you come in contact with COVID-19. If your mask traps COVID-19, one becomes a walking virus dispenser. It is advised that these masks be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non-sterile environment.
3) Cloth masks do not filter anything. These include bandannas, cut-up tee-shirts, scarves, American flags or the sunflower cloth that looks so cute. These filter absolutely nothing and endanger your health because the cloth masks trap carbon dioxide. The moisture creates mildew overnight. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies and a sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.
In summary, if you’re sick, please stay at home. If you’re healthy, go into public spaces with or without a mask. The choice is yours in this still relatively free country.
Forced to Wear Masks?
“The politicization of face masks is growing more acute by the day, squeezing non-mask wearers out of stores and offices and casting them aside like collateral damage destined for the societal dumpster.”
Otherwise healthy people are being socially ostracized in public places by those so afraid of COVID-19 that they project responsibility for their health on others. The “mask tyranny” is being promulgated by certain “health experts” and public officials which have absolutely nothing to do with caring about your health, or the health of those you come into contact with.
In the aftermath of the first wave of COVID-19, many retail outlets such as Costco, Walmart and Trader Joe’s began pressuring their customers to wear masks, unless the customer states emphatically that they have a “health condition” (and one intends to keep it that way). If you really think about it, this practice is completely contrary to the best interest of public health.
Some retailers have stopped enforcing mask policies as there have been numerous violent incidents regarding enforcement in their stores.
Apparently, these retailers didn’t read or acknowledge the U.S. Surgeon General’s recommendations, but chose instead to obey the whimsical decrees set by their state governors instead.
Rampant confusion still circulates regarding this “great debate” on social media about wearing or not wearing masks. This absurd conversation is a huge distraction from more serious issues being ignored by both the mainstream media, the government and the public. Please note that neither public health officials, nor the mainstream media, are consistently advocating unbiased scientific facts.
Recently, U.S. Airlines has told crews not to force passengers to wear masks though this policy may have already changed.
U.S. Senator Rand Paul said “no science” is able to corroborate mask mandates across the country, warning Americans that “submission” is the real aim of public health officials.
U.S. President Joe Biden is using his bully pulpit to advocate vaccination for all, face masks and lockdowns to eradicate COVID-19. President Trump was opposed to mandatory vaccines and said he wouldn’t force Americans to wear masks. Masks represent “slavery and social death”.
“Rigorous science requires us to be curious and ask good questions! To put blind faith in the advice of “experts” is fundamentalism, not science. I realized in eight years of researching my book Sacred Medicine that sometimes it’s less about knowing the answers with certainty and more about asking the right questions with humility and a willingness to say ‘We don’t know.’
~ Lissa Rankin, MD
Pseudo-Science & Psychiatry
There exists a plethora of pseudo-science behind face masks, social distancing and contact-tracing. In addition, psychiatrists are jumping on the bandwagon of “social shaming” and accusing free-thinkers of “neurological impairments” who choose to question the COVID-19 narrative and not follow the unlawful decrees of certain state authorities.
During the general mayhem of street protests, riots and looting for Black Lives Matter, along with radical Marxist Antifa, the Leftist Democrats changed the COVID-19 narrative overnight regarding wearing or not wearing face masks and social distancing.
Suddenly, the Leftist Democrats concurred that gathering in large groups was okay so long as you were protesting for a “good cause”. Social distancing was no longer relevant either. But the people in Trump country going to church was still banned by state authorities.
In the early months of the pandemic, the Leftist Democrats vehemently forced everybody through social-shaming to wear masks, even healthy people in public were supposed to so as to be “politically-correct”.
When the “mostly peaceful” protests, which were horribly violent and destructive, happened all across the U.S. and the world, these same hypocritical people decided that COVID-19 was no longer dangerous for those flooding the streets by the thousands protesting on behalf of Black Lives Matter. Observe, how easy some people will flip-flop if it serves their political interests.
Next, pseudo-psychologists and selected left-oriented psychiatrists, jumped on the media bandwagon and began attributing disparaging psychopathic traits to those individuals who chose not to comply with mask-wearing or physical distancing guidelines. We are left to presume by the revelations of a few chosen experts in the field of mental health that disobedience or disagreement with state authorities is now a symptom of insanity. Dr. Thomas Szasz would disagree with such a claim.
When will the pseudo-science/psychology end and pure science begin again? Who is funding this madness and why? Who are the real sociopaths in this COVID-19 theater?
- The Epoch Times | CDC recommended face covering in the early days of the pandemic.
- Decentralize Everything | Why were you not wearing a mask during the TB pandemic?; TB Alliance.
- The Federalist | CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks.
- The Epoch Times | “If you are vaccinated, you are safe from the variants that are circulating here in the United States,” CDC Director Walensky told NBC’s “Today” show, adding that it was “exactly right” that the agency’s guidance still stipulates that vaccinated individuals don’t need to wear masks. This is a bold-faced lie. More about variants and the vaccinated in the upcoming chapter on the alleged mRNA vaccine.
- CNN | WHO stands by recommendation to not wear masks if you are not sick or caring for someone who is; New York Post | Healthy people should only wear masks if caring for coronavirus patients.
- The Epoch Times | Former US Surgeon General Pleads Not Guilty to Violating Coronavirus Rules in Hawaii.
- NewsMax | Surgeon General regarding face masks.
- YouTube | Flood the Body with Oxygen by Ed McCabe.
- Fort Russ | Face masks pose serious risks to the healthy.
- Trending Politics | Flip flopping again, the CDC says that schoolchildren should wear masks and continue to maintain 3-foot social distancing unless fully vaccinated.
- The Highwire | Government trained OSHA mask experts Tammy Clark & Kristen Meghan break down vital info on masks, PPE, and their role in #Covid19 prevention.
- CDC | Considerations for Wearing Cloth Face Coverings.
- Expert Testimony of OSHA 10& 30 Certified Technician; Dinsmore | OSHA New COVID-19 Guidelines for Employers as of June 10, 2020 contradicts their previous guidance regarding cloth masks; OSHA | COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions.
- Appendix IX: Face Mask Safety Chart.
- Leo Hohmann | Forced masking of Americans paving way for Gates final solution.
- Daily Wire | Walmart and Home Depot won’t enforce mask policies.
- The Epoch Times | U.S. Airlines not to force passengers to wear masks.
- Newsweek | “There’s no science to keeping schools closed, and there’s actually no good science to keeping restaurants closed, in fact there’s no good science that anything we’ve done has changed the trajectory” of the pandemic.
- News Punch | Trump is opposed to mandatory vaccines and has laid the groundwork to ban them.
- Trending Politics | Trump won’t force Americans to wear masks.
- Business Insider | Trump says masks represent slavery and social death.
- Lissa Rankin | Lissa Rankin MD, Ask good questions; Whole Health Medicine Institute.
- Technocracy News | Miserable pseudo-science behind face masks, social distancing and contact-tracing; Liberty International Blog; RT.com | Conspiracy theories on COVID-19 come from Brain Damage? Questionable science is being used to pathologize real dissent.
- The Guardian | Left changed the COVID-19 narrative overnight.
- Psypost | Psychopathic traits linked to non-compliance.
Source: Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom, p.39-45
ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
- Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom
- PDF 3rd Edition 1.3 with 768 Live Links
- $10 PDF ~ EBOOK
- Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom