If we were to “follow the money” involved in Big Pharma, the vaccine, drug and chemical companies, nation states and international organizations, we might conclude that the entire operation is being run like an organized drug crime syndicate. Big Pharma is currently the world’s most profitable industry.
Money raised from drug sales, contracts, consulting and extortion is used to buy influence over the public health agencies of various nation states. These same agencies such as the FDA and CDC become the marketing arms of Big Pharma while earning millions of dollars of royalty revenue in exchange (e.g, Fauci earns royalties from the Moderna vaccine).
The first “Coronavirus Global Response International Pledging Event” was held on May 5, 2020, raised $15.9b to fight COVID-19, and was financed from various nation states, public and private foundations.
If we tracked where this money will eventually go, we would discover that the money circles back in a roundabout way to the same groups who made the contributions: CEPI, GAVI, Vaccines Alliance, the Global Fund and UNITAID.
For example Melinda Gates pledged $100 million toward this effort, essentially circulating the pledge back to organizations that she and Bill Gates control. These pledges to fight COVID-19 will translate into huge for-profit business gains due to COVID-19 vaccine sales.
One of the many key players in global health policy and planning is Victor Dzau, President of the National Academy of Medicine, a division of the National Academy of Sciences, which was incidentally chartered by Abraham Lincoln in 1863. Here are some of the other key players:
- Ursula Van der Lyan, President of the European Union
- Victor Dzau, President, National Academy of Medicine, Board Member Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB); World Health Organization (WHO)
IDA & World Economic Forum (WEF)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Connecting Curiosity to Cures (CEPI)
- Wellcome Trust launched in January 2017 with support from the world’s six largest pharmaceutical companies (GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, J&J, Sanofi, Takeda and Pfizer)
- GAVI: The Vaccine Alliance
- The Global Fund
- Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB)
- National Academy of Medicine (health arm of the National Academy of Sciences)
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- The GPMB International Oversight Group includes The Rockefeller Foundation, BRAC Bank Limited, World Economic Forum, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Wellcome Trust, Japan Community Health Care Organization Unilever, National University of Singapore, Moi University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine
Global Preparedness Monitoring Board
The Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB) is funded by The World Bank, Gates Foundation, Wellicome Trust, Germany, Resolve to Save Lives, Dr. Tom Freiden, Former CDC NY Health Commissioner and Bloomberg Philanthropies.
Background papers on preparing for the pandemic were written by International Federation of the Red Cross, John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Center for Health Security, Oxford Chatham House, Wellicome Trust, The World Bank and WHO.
For more background, read two of their reports, “From Never Again to the New Normal (pdf)” and “A World at Risk (pdf)” (September 2019). The popular meme, “new normal” was coined in one of their reports.
Each year the United Nations (UN) including the World Health Organization (WHO), a branch of the UN, conducts at least two systemwide training and simulation exercises, including one covering the deliberate release of a lethal respiratory pathogen, every year.
The John Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted “Event 201”, a high-level pandemic exercise, on October 18, 2019 in New York City. Public and private partnerships they considered were necessary in order to diminish or enhance the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a pseudo-pandemic such as COVID-19.
At “Event 201”, Tim Evans of the World Bank, acknowledged that the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB) is the voice of the World Health Organization (WHO) and The World Bank (WB) with the intention to secure funding as well as to control the global public health narrative.
Since this pandemic began, attentive observers have witnessed a relentless, non-stop coronavirus propaganda campaign with high-level censorship of any narrative that goes against the WHO/GPMB narrative. This included censorship of alternative narratives by the major social media networks and redirecting all controversial Google search requests directly to WHO’s website.
On April 12, 2020, Bill Gates said in an interview with the BBC, “Now, here we are. We didn’t simulate this, we didn’t practice, so regarding health policies and economic policies, we find ourselves in uncharted territory.” Gates completely denied that “Event 201”, an event he funded, ever happened.
China’s Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Director George F. Gao was present at Event 201 as was Dr. Anthony Fauci who was on the board of Global Preparedness Monitoring Board.
Dr. Anthony Fauci gave a speech at Georgetown University shortly after Trump was elected in 2016. He warned that Trump’s Administration “will face a surprise outbreak”.
When Dr. Fauci asked for more funding from the U.S. Congress, he added a few new threatening diseases to the list. Was it a coincidence that Dr. Fauci was also on the Gates Foundation Global Grand Challenges Scientific Board from 2003 to 2010.
What we are witnessing is a small family of powerful players who benefit directly from the COVID-19 pandemic, or any other pandemic. These same players are also in charge of developing global public health policy. Perhaps, there is a huge conflict of interest. You decide.
This COVID-19 pandemic was precisely planned in part, or in full. Despite appearances, these pre-mentioned organizations and government agencies were prepared for a rapid response and had already written the playbook.
Tuberculosis kills 1.5 million people each year. Lockdowns and supply-chain disruptions threaten progress against the disease as well as H.I.V. and malaria. It is oddly inconsistent that other more dangerous and deadly infectious diseases such as Tuberculosis (TB) are not being considered a pandemic by the World Health organization (WHO). Perhaps there’s no money to be made from these pandemics?
- Amazing Polly & YouTube | Global Health Mafia Protection Racket; Chart above was culled from YouTube video; Liberty International Blog.
- Children’s Health Defense | The Real Anthony Fauci (book).
- European Union | Coronavirus Global Response Pledging Event with universal access to affordable COVID-19 vaccination, treatment and testing.
- GAVI | Leave no one behind with immunization.
- The Global Fund | The Global Fund was designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis & malaria, now engaged in the battle against COVID-19.
- WHO & GPMB Report | From Never Again to the New Normal (pdf).
- WHO & GPMB Report | A World at Risk (pdf).
- Center for Health Security | Event 201 was a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019 in NYC.
- The New York Times | Tuberculosis kills 1.5 million people each year. Lockdowns and supply-chain disruptions threaten progress against the disease as well as HIV and malaria.
- Amazing Polly & YouTube | Global Health Mafia Protection Racket; Liberty International Blog.
Source: Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom, p.154-157
ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
- Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom
- PDF 3rd Edition 1.3 with 768 Live Links
- $10 PDF ~ EBOOK
- Dawning of the Corona Age: Navigating the Pandemic by Johnny Freedom